Have you ever heard of gum disease? Gum disease occurs when there is an infection within your gums. It can happen to anyone at any age. However, there are risks associated with gum disease. This includes risks due to lifestyle habits, hormones, and genetics. Although there is little you can do to adjust your hormones or genetics, make sure to improve your lifestyle and your lifestyle habits to lower your risk for gum disease. Common symptoms of gum disease are as follows:
– If you often notice a sign of increased tooth sensitivity, including teeth that are movable, loose, or wobbly, gum disease may be at fault.
– If you suffer from bad breath that frequently returns despite cleaning treatments, gum disease may be at fault.
– If you’re feeling any sort of pain arising in your mouth when eating foods, gum disease may be the cause.
– Gum disease is known to cause inflammation, swelling, and numerous sores within your mouth.
– If you frequently have bleeding gums, you may be suffering from gum disease.
– Look for signs of tooth recession, which refers to any teeth that appear abnormally long due to your gums receding away from your teeth.
If you are looking for gum disease treatments in New York, New York, come see Celenza, Frank DDS, PC soon. To schedule an appointment, simply call our dentist office at 212-327-2623 . With the help of Dr. Frank Celenza and our team, the pathway to a clear smile can be yours. Come in and become a success story with a healthier smile today.